Visiting Ohkay Owingeh
Visitors to Ohkay Owingeh are sure to enjoy the casinos and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, coffee shops and bars. Top sights in the area include Palace of the Governors, Santa Fe Plaza and San Miguel Mission.
- You'll find 619 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Santa Fe
- The closest major airport is in Los Alamos, NM (LAM-Los Alamos County), 17.4 mi (28 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal), 31.3 mi (50.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ohkay Owingeh
Places to visit in the larger region include Lowlows Lowrider Art Place, Puye Cliff Dwellings and Chimayo Trading and Mercantile. In the area, you'll also find Chimayo Museum and Santuario de Chimayo.
This is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ohkay Casino Resort Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features a casino, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Ohkay Owingeh
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of -7°C
- Average annual rainfall for Ohkay Owingeh is 477.20 millimetres
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -7°C