Plan your Occitanie holiday with Expedia
- Our 2020 bundled deals are currently unavailable, but you can now book our 2021 holiday packages deals. Buy your accommodation, flight or car together and get extra savings on your next trip!
- We have selected for you amazing deals on incredible hotels in Occitanie. Have a look simply by using the search bar above.
- Most hotels come with free cancellation* , because we believe that flexibility matters now more than ever!
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Start browsing now!
*Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.
2021 Occitanie holiday deals
Where to stay in Occitanie
4/5Very Good!(11 area reviews)
Noted for its historical sites and river views, there's plenty to explore in Montpellier City-Centre. Top attractions like Comedy Square and Esplanade Charles de Gaulle are major draws, and you can hop on the metro at Comedie Tram Station or Hotel de Ville Tram Station to see more of the city.
4/5Very Good!(114 area reviews)
Admire the artistic flair and marvel at the unspoiled architecture in the Pink City’s core on the banks of the Garonne River.
City of Carcassonne
4.5/5Wonderful!(14 area reviews)
City of Carcassonne is known for its ample dining options, and you can make a stop by Basilica of St. Nazaire and St. Celse and Chateau Comtal while in the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(3 area reviews)
This district is ideal for a family adventure, with its woodland trails, bowling alleys and wall-climbing theme park, where you can mix fitness with video games.
Nimes City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(7 area reviews)
Nimes City Centre is noteworthy for its historical sites, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Nimes Arena and Maison Carree.
Top Hotel Deals
Reviewed on 4 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 13 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 24 Jul 2020
Top things to do in Occitanie
Roman Sites : Nimes, Uzès & Pont du Gard
Private, scenic cruises on the Canal du Midi
Carcassonne Citadel Photography Tour
Frequently asked questions
Q: Should I book a car while on holiday in Occitanie?
Q: Which airports can I fly in to for a holiday to Occitanie?
- Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac): 1,639 international flights per month.
- Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean): 353 international flights per month.
- Carcassonne (CCF-Pays Cathare): 100 international flights per month.