Search Hotels in Neufchatel-Hardelot
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 May 2019
Reviewed on 27 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 1 Oct 2018
Reviewed on 19 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 20 Sep 2018
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 15 Jun 2019
Pocket Guide: Neufchatel-Hardelot
Neufchatel-Hardelot's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, restaurants and golfing. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, relaxing city has to offer, including its bars, coffeehouses and gardens.
- There are 2 Neufchatel-Hardelot hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 65.5 mi (105.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Neufchatel-Hardelot
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Hardelot Golf, Golf d'Hardelot, and Golf le Touquet are favourite sights to visit
- Popular family attractions include Aqualud, Nausicaa, and Parc Bagatelle
- The beaches and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and Le Touquet Beach, Plage De Boulogne Sur Mer, and Le Touquet Beach are several places worth visiting
Staying in Neufchatel-HardelotSearching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate these traveler-recommended, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Les Jardins d'Hardelot
- Najeti Hôtel du Parc
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Les Jardins d'Hardelot with a 4.8 out of 5 user rating, whereas Najeti Hôtel du Parc has a 4.3 rating by guests.
Dressing for Neufchatel-Hardelot
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 27 millimetres of rain falls on Neufchatel-Hardelot each year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Neufchatel-Hardelot?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Neufchatel-Hardelot, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Neufchatel-Hardelot?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Neufchatel-Hardelot?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Neufchatel-Hardelot?
What's the best golf hotel in Neufchatel-Hardelot?
Neufchatel-Hardelot Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Neufchatel-Hardelot by Star Rating
- Hotels near Neufchatel-Hardelot Airports
- Accommodation near Neufchatel-Hardelot Attractions
- More accommodation types in Neufchatel-Hardelot
- Choose Your Neufchatel-Hardelot Hotel Style
- Search Neufchatel-Hardelot Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Neufchatel-Hardelot
- Hotels Near Neufchatel-Hardelot, Hauts-de-France
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends