Guests will want to experience the bars, beaches and cheese in Wimereux. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses, restaurants and shopping.
- There are 2 Wimereux hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 66.9 mi (107.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Wimereux
- The the sea, beaches and rivers highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Plage De Boulogne Sur Mer, Cap Gris-Nez, and Cap Blanc Nez
- Wimereux Golf Club and Wimereux Golf are a couple of favourite places to visit
- Also popular for its shopping, countryside and ferries
Getting around Wimereux
With so many transport options, getting around Wimereux is a breeze. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Wimille-Wimereux Station. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Staying in Wimereux
You may enjoy a stay at Hôtel Saint Jean for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hôtel Saint Jean with a 4.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Wimereux
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Wimereux is 27 millimetres