Visiting Le Touquet-Paris-Plage
Guests are sure to enjoy the bars, restaurants and coffeehouses in Le Touquet-Paris-Plage. Visitors who travel to this welcoming, relaxing city can discover its spas, beaches and forests.
- There are 13 Le Touquet-Paris-Plage hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 66.9 mi (107.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Le Touquet-Paris-Plage
- Golfing, horseback riding and adventures are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Golf le Touquet, Le Touquet Golf Club, and Golf du Touquet
- Popular family attractions include Aqualud, Parc Bagatelle, and Nausicaa
- The beaches and forests highlight the natural beauty, and Le Touquet Beach, Le Touquet Beach, and Plage De Boulogne Sur Mer are several places worth visiting
Staying in Le Touquet-Paris-Plage
With 14 hotels and other accommodations in Le Touquet-Paris-Plage, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 11 hotels ranging from GBP 60 to GBP 188 per night.
For family trips or any other travel plans, consider the following top-rated traditional hotels:
- Hôtel Barrière Le Westminster
- Best Western Le Grand Hôtel Le Touquet
Searching for a charming locale or stylish getaway? You may appreciate these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Holiday Inn Resort Le Touquet
- Hôtel Red Fox
Holiday Inn Resort Le Touquet, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.4 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Hôtel Barrière Le Westminster and Hôtel Red Fox.
Dressing for Le Touquet-Paris-Plage
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 27 millimetres