Visitors can enjoy all that Fort-Mahon-Plage has to offer including the golf courses, lakeside setting and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. A top sight in the area is Baie de Somme. In Fort-Mahon-Plage, there are 66 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fort-Mahon-Plage
A favourite place to visit in the city is Belle Dune Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Baie de Somme in the area.
In Quend, you'll find 66 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily organise your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel La Terrasse - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Fort-Mahon-Plage
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Fort-Mahon-Plage is 767.60 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C