Search Family-Friendly Hotels in Le Touquet-Paris-Plage
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Le Touquet-Paris-Plage Family-Friendly Hotels
Top Le Touquet-Paris-Plage Family-Friendly Hotels
Reviewed on 28 Dec 2018
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Aug 2018
Reviewed on 20 Nov 2018
Reviewed on 29 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 13 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 18 Aug 2019
Where should we stay in Le Touquet-Paris-Plage?
The destination of Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is a great choice if you've been thinking about a holiday with your children. The horse riding, golfing and sand beach are just some of the things that make this a good destination for family holidays. When you're thinking about where you should stay in Le Touquet-Paris-Plage, you might want to consider one of the 20 family-friendly hotels and other types of accommodation here.
Holidaying families have good things to say about these types of accommodation:
Hôtel Equinoxe: Offers babysitting services and free WiFi. This hotel is rated 2 stars.
Holiday Inn Resort Le Touquet – Features an indoor pool, a restaurant and free parking. The central location and breakfast options make this 4-star hotel popular with guests.
Hôtel Red Fox – Offers free WiFi and free cots. Guests like the clean rooms at this 2-star hotel.
When should we visit Le Touquet-Paris-Plage?
You're probably hoping for good weather for your family holiday. You can use this information to plan when to grab the children and head to Le Touquet-Paris-Plage.
- Hottest months: July, August, June and September, with an average temperature of 21°F
- Coldest months: February, January, December and March, with an average temperature of 3°F
- Driest months: August, March, July and February, with an average rainfall of 2 inches
- Rainiest months: October, November, September and August, with an average rainfall of 2.75 inches
What should we see and do in Le Touquet-Paris-Plage?
Aqualud, Parc Bagatelle and Chateau Musee are interesting attractions that you and your family will enjoy exploring while you are staying in Le Touquet-Paris-Plage. Make sure that you have lots of time for activities such as Nausicaá National Sea Center and Le Touquet Beach.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is also known for its:
- Sandy beaches
- Horse racing
- Horse riding
Frequently asked questions
What's Le Touquet-Paris-Plage like for family-friendly holidays?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Le Touquet-Paris-Plage?
How many family-friendly hotels will I find in Le Touquet-Paris-Plage?
What's the weather like in Le Touquet-Paris-Plage?
What's there to see and do with your family in Le Touquet-Paris-Plage?
More trip options
- Nearby Cities
- Choose Your Le Touquet-Paris-Plage Hotel Style
- More accommodation types in Le Touquet-Paris-Plage
- Accommodation near Le Touquet-Paris-Plage Attractions
- Hotels Near Le Touquet-Paris-Plage, Hauts-de-France
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Hotels in Le Touquet-Paris-Plage by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends