Search Hotels in Myeongdong, Seoul
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Myeongdong, Seoul
Travellers love the Myeongdong neighbourhood for its array of dining options and charming cafes. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Seoul Global Culture & Tourism Center and Myeongdong Theater. Myeongdong has hotels to suit everyone's tastes, and makes a great base for exploring the sights in and around Seoul.
Staying in Myeongdong
You’ll find lots of hotels and other lodging options in Myeongdong, and our guests note these as some of their favourite places to stay:
- Hostel Haru: 2-star hostel featuring free breakfast, free WiFi and a coffee shop. Our guests enjoy the hostel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- DALKOM Guest House: 2-star guesthouse featuring free breakfast, free WiFi and a 24-hour business centre. Expedia travellers like this guesthouse's helpful staff and proximity to public transport.
- Grid Inn: 2.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a rooftop terrace and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Myeongdong might not have accommodation options to meet your needs but there are other neighbourhoods to consider in Seoul. Insadong is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its array of dining options. This neighbourhood is home to 15 hotels and other accommodation options, including these favourites:
- Sunbee Hotel: 3-star hotel with free WiFi, free self-parking and a coffee shop, steps from Jogyesa Temple. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable beds and central location.
- Orakai Insadong Suites: 4-star aparthotel featuring an indoor pool, a fitness centre and free self-parking. Our guests rate this aparthotel highly for its walkable location and family-friendly amenities.
Sightseeing Around This Seoul Neighbourhood
Sights like Myeongdong Theater, Myeongdong Nanta Theatre and T.um SK Telecom Technology Museum can be part of your cultural tour of Myeongdong. Seoul Global Culture & Tourism Center and Noon Square are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
Insadong is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Beautiful Tea Museum, Alive Museum Insadong and Bosingak Belfry while you're here. Other places worth visiting include SACHOOM Theater and Cheonggyecheon.
Getting Around Myeongdong and the Greater Seoul Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Myeong-dong Station, Euljiro 1-ga Station or Euljilo 3-ga Station.