Search Hotels in Montecito, Santa Barbara
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Montecito, Santa Barbara
Reviewed on 30 Sep 2018
Reviewed on 25 Jul 2018
Montecito is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its beautiful beaches and array of dining options. You might plan a visit to Lotusland while you're in town. Montecito's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater Santa Barbara area.
Staying in Montecito
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara: 5-star hotel featuring 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants and a 24-hour fitness centre. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable beds and beach locale.
- Montecito Inn: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and beach locale.
Montecito might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Santa Barbara neighbourhood for your stay. East Beach is a neighbourhood known for its array of dining options, cycling and zoo. With 10 hotels and other accommodation options, these are some of our travellers' favourites:
- Pacific Crest Hotel Santa Barbara: 3-star hotel with free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi, 9-minute walk from Santa Barbara Zoo. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Blue Sands Inn: 2.5-star motel with an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free self-parking, 11-minute walk from Santa Barbara Zoo. Expedia travellers like this motel's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- Santa Barbara Inn: 3.5-star hotel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre, 9-minute walk from Santa Barbara Zoo. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Sightseeing Around Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara Art Foundry, Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History and MOXI, The Wolf Museum of Exploration + Innovation feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in Montecito. Lotusland and Casa Del Herrero are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to East Beach, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Santa Barbara Zoo. Think about a stop by Cabrillo Pavillion, Chase Palm Park and Santa Barbara Art Foundry during your stay.