Visitors to Monpazier are sure to enjoy the restaurants. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Monpazier
- The closest major airport is in Bergerac (EGC-Bergerac - Perigord - Dordogne), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Monpazier
Places to visit in the larger region include Chateau de Biron, Chateau de Gavaudun and La Ferme de Michaumaille. You'll also find Chateau de Bonaguil and Place des Arcades in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Monpazier. Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Edward1er - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Monpazier
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Monpazier gets about 839.50 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C