Travellers to Lalinde will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Lalinde, there are 15 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Bergerac (EGC-Bergerac - Perigord - Dordogne), 11.5 mi (18.4 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Perigueux (PGX), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lalinde
Places to visit in the larger region include Chateau de Lanquais, Aquarium du Perigord Noir and Parc le Bournat. You'll also find Chateau de Monbazillac and Chateau de Bridoire in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Lalinde. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Les Magnolias is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city centre. This guesthouse in Lalinde features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and clean rooms.
- Hôtel Le Perigord is 1.3 mi (2 km) from the city's heart. This 2-star hotel in Lalinde features a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Maison Porte Del Marty is located within 1.4 mi (2.2 km) of the city centre. This bed & breakfast in Lalinde features free breakfast, free WiFi and a terrace.
Getting around Lalinde
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Lalinde Station, Lalinde Sauveboeuf Station or Lalinde Couze Station. Lalinde might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Lalinde
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 839.50 millimetres of rain falls on Lalinde each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C