History buffs enjoy visiting Bergerac though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, monuments and museums.
- There are 53 hotels and other accommodation options in Bergerac
- The closest major airport is in Bergerac (EGC-Bergerac - Perigord - Dordogne), 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Perigueux (PGX), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bergerac
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Cyrano de Bergerac Statue. Additionally, you might want to add Bergerac Maison des Vins to your agenda.
In Saint-Laurent-des-Vignes, there are 53 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Château Les Farcies du Pech - Amenities at this guesthouse include free parking and a terrace. Expedia travellers love its convenient parking and high-quality beds.
- Europ'Hôtel - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- The Originals City, Hôtel de Bordeaux, Bergerac (Inter-Hotel) - Amenities at this hotel include an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting around Bergerac
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Bergerac Station. Bergerac might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bergerac
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bergerac is 30 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C