Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Sainte-Foy-la-Grande has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bergerac (EGC-Bergerac - Perigord - Dordogne), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Sainte-Foy-la-Grande
There are many transport options in Sainte-Foy-la-Grande. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Sainte-Foy-la-Grande Station.
Staying in Sainte-Foy-la-Grande
You might like Hôtel restaurant Le Victor Hugo for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Hôtel restaurant Le Victor Hugo, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Sainte-Foy-la-Grande
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Sainte-Foy-la-Grande gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year