Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Bordeaux hotel in Bordeaux City Centre, walk to Musee des Beaux-Arts
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Bordeaux City Centre, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Place Gambetta, Musee des Beaux-Arts, and St. Seurin Basilica. Cathedrale St. Andre and Maison du Vin de Bordeaux are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, Dry cleaning and A 24-hour front desk.
All 27 individually decorated properties feature free WiFi and iPod docks. Guests will also find satellite TV, minibars and room service (during limited hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Le Boutique Hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff and a garden.
Le Boutique Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1900
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast service
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Boutique Hotel has a restaurant on-site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night.
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR18 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR35.00 per night
- Boutique Hotel Bordeaux
- Boutique Bordeaux
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child aged 3 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert