Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Bordeaux hotel in Bordeaux Golden Triangle, walk to Musee des Beaux-Arts
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Bordeaux Golden Triangle, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Place Gambetta, Musee des Beaux-Arts, and St. Seurin Basilica. Cathedrale St. Andre and Maison du Vin de Bordeaux are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 27 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. Guests will also find satellite TV, minibars, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Boutique Hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden.
Le Boutique Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee shop or café
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Breakfast service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 3
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1900
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
This hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.45 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.00 per night
- Le Boutique Bordeaux
- Le Boutique Hotel
- Le Boutique Hotel Bordeaux
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.