Visitors to Saint-Nexans are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Saint-Nexans
- The closest major airport is in Bergerac (EGC-Bergerac - Perigord - Dordogne), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Perigueux (PGX), 29.8 mi (48 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Nexans
Places to visit in the larger region include Chateau de Monbazillac, Chateau de Bridoire and Chateau de Lanquais. Additionally, you'll find Lac de l'Escourou and Chateau du Haut Pezaud in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Saint-Nexans. Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- La Chartreuse du Bignac - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Saint-Nexans
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Saint-Nexans gets about 839.50 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C