Visitors can enjoy all that Monflanquin has to offer including the parks, bars and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodation options in Monflanquin
- The closest major airport is in Bergerac (EGC-Bergerac - Perigord - Dordogne), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Agen (AGF-La Garenne), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Monflanquin
The picturesque setting of Place des Arcades and Lake Coulon exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Musee des Bastides to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 31 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Monflanquin. Here's a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Monflanquin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Monflanquin gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C