Visitors can enjoy all that Villeneuve-sur-Lot has to offer including the rivers, spas and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Villeneuve-sur-Lot
- The closest major airport is in Agen (AGF-La Garenne), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bergerac (EGC-Bergerac - Perigord - Dordogne), 30.2 mi (48.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Villeneuve-sur-Lot
Notable city landmarks like Place Lafayette and Church of Ste-Catherine might be worth a visit. In the area, you'll also find Place des Arcades and Chateau de Gavaudun.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Villeneuve-sur-Lot. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Villeneuve-sur-Lot
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- About 718 millimetres of rain falls on Villeneuve-sur-Lot each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C