Visitors to Agen are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and shopping.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodation options in Agen
- The closest major airport is in Agen (AGF-La Garenne), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Agen
The city is notable for landmarks like Place Goya, Saint-Caprais Cathedral and Notre Dame Du Bourg. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Parc des Expositions and Musee des Beaux-Arts.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 17 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Agen. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Campanile Agen - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- B&B Hôtel AGEN - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free parking and free WiFi.
- Première Classe Agen - Amenities at this 1-star hotel include free WiFi and free parking.
Getting around Agen
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Agen Station. Agen might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Agen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Agen gets about 718 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C