Guests are sure to enjoy the churches and restaurants in Fumel. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Agen (AGF-La Garenne), 29.8 mi (48 km) from the city centre
Getting around Fumel
Fumel has many options for getting around. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Fumel Station.
Staying in Fumel
Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might love Brit Hotel Vallee du Lot.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Brit Hotel Vallee du Lot with a 4.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Fumel
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Fumel gets about 720 millimetres of rain per year