History buffs will enjoy a visit to Middletown and visitors are sure to appreciate the castle and churches. Visitors who journey to this welcoming city can discover its restaurants, university, and sporting events.
- Though not directly in Middletown, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, while December tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.), 35.3 mi (56.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Middletown
- Notable for its historic sites, castle, churches, and landmarks such as Historic Houses of Odessa, Fort Delaware State Park, and Historical Society of Cecil County
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Christiana Mall, Omega Shops Shopping Center, and Newark Shopping Center
Staying in Middletown
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Hampton Inn Middletown, averaging GBP 134 per night. Hampton Inn Middletown, a 2.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.1 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Middletown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the nighttime average
- About 1095 millimetres of rain falls on Middletown each year