Search Hotels in Marmaris
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 11 Aug 2020
Visitors to Marmaris are sure to enjoy the local tours, seaside and entertainment. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its safari tours. Top sights in the city include Marmaris Beach, Atlantis Water Park and Aqua Dream Water Park.
- There are 1218 hotels and other accommodation options in Marmaris
- The closest major airport is in Dalaman (DLM-Dalaman Intl.), 30.1 mi (48.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Rhodes (RHO-Diagoras), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marmaris
Cultural venues in the city include Marmaris Museum, Halici Ahmet Urkay Museum and Kaunos Rock Tombs. Attractions like Atlantis Water Park, Aqua Dream Water Park and Marmaris Dolphinarium-Aquapark are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Marmaris Town Square, Dancing Fountains and Marmaris Castle.
In Ula, you'll find 1218 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- TN&CO Hotel - This hotel in Menteşe features a restaurant, free WiFi and conference space. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Vira Hotel Dalyan - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This hotel in Dalyan City Center features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Aria Doria Otel - This hotel in Datca City Center features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and room size.
Other favourite sights in Marmaris include Marmaris Beach, Marmaris Yacht Marina and Icmeler Beach. Outside the city, popular places to see include Rhodes Aquarium, 27.7 mi/44.6 km from the city centre, and Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes, which is 28.2 mi/45.5 km away.
Dressing for Marmaris
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Marmaris is 1136 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Marmaris?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Marmaris, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Marmaris?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Marmaris?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Marmaris?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Marmaris?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Marmaris?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Marmaris?
What's the best luxury hotel in Marmaris?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Marmaris?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Marmaris?
Marmaris Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Marmaris by Star Rating
- Hotels near Marmaris Airports
- Areas of Marmaris
- Accommodation near Marmaris Attractions
- More accommodation types in Marmaris
- Choose Your Marmaris Hotel Style
- Search Marmaris Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Marmaris
- Hotels Near Marmaris, Mugla
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends