- The rooms are very gorgeous, clean and big. This is one of the nicest hotel rooms i've stayed at. The air conditioning works very well, which is a big plus during hot summer days in Marmaris. The balcony view was simply breathtaking
- The reception staff are nice and accommodating. They were always willing to help and tried their best when we needed to leave our luggages in the lobby, early or late checking/checkout, etc.
- The rooms are soundproof
- The restaurant service was fast
- The hotels beach is not sandy, but very rocky
- The craziest and the least logical thing about this hotel is that you are not allowed to bring your own beverages into the hotel and as a result are forced to buy their overpriced bottles. This rule should be completely removed. I've never seen this in any other hotel and guests should not be limited and dependent on the restaurant for drinks.
- The hotels restaurants free breakfast was very dissapointing. We were supposed to have 2 omelettes in our meal, but we always received one small omelette. We asked if we can get two, but they told us we have to pay extra for another one. On top of that, we were told on our first morning that coffee was free, but later told us we have to pay for it. This service was very dissapointing and the restaurant staff quickly became unwelcoming after we complained. We never returned during dinner or lunch services as a result.