Visitors can enjoy all that Manchester has to offer including its beaches. In Manchester, there are 11 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Manchester
The picturesque setting of Manchester Beach and Irish Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Evergreen Cemetery to your agenda.
As you start planning your visit to Manchester, the best accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 21 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- A Relaxing Home Complete With hot Tub, Fireplace, Satellite, & Views Galore is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Manchester. This 4-star hotel in Little River features a full-service spa, a private beach and a restaurant. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Irish Beach Home With Ocean and Mountain Views is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from central Manchester. This 2-star motel in Ukiah features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Ocean Front Beach House is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the centre of Manchester. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Ukiah can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Manchester
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 17°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 18°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- About 1017.40 millimetres of rain falls on Manchester each year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 18°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 5°C