Search Hotels in Mahon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Mahon are sure to enjoy the port, spas and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and museums. Around the area, top sights include Mahon Harbour, Monte Toro and Son Bou Beach.
- There are 65 hotels and other accommodation options in Mahon
- The closest major airport is in Mahon (MAH-Minorca), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Mahon
The city's cultural venues include Museum of Menorca and Museu Hernández Sanz. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Mahon Arsenal, Fortress of Isabel II, and Church of Santa Maria. The city's natural beauty is on display at Canutells Beach, Sa Mesquida Beach and Albufera des Grau Natural Park.
Other top sights in Mahon include Mahon Harbour. Popular places to visit around the area include Monte Toro, 10.4 mi/16.7 km from the heart of the city, and Son Bou Beach, which is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) away.
Dressing for Mahon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- About 505.10 millimetres of rain falls on Mahon each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 8°C