Search Hotels in Es Castell
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Es Castell
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Es Castell, which is also known for its bars and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and monuments. Mahon Harbour, Monte Toro and Son Bou Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Es Castell
- The closest major airport is in Mahon (MAH-Minorca), 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Es Castell
The city is notable for landmarks like Fort Marlborough, Sant Carles Lighthouse and Castell de Sant Felip. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Cala Pedrera, Cales Fonts and Cala Figuera. In the area, you'll also find Mahon Harbour and Monte Toro.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Es Castell. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Artiem Carlos III - Adults Only - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Barceló Hamilton Menorca - Adults Only - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to see around the area include Son Bou Beach, located 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city centre, and Santo Tomas Beach, which is 13.5 mi (21.8 km) away.
Dressing for Es Castell
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Es Castell is 19 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Es Castell?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Es Castell, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Es Castell?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Es Castell?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Es Castell?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Es Castell?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Es Castell?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Es Castell?
Es Castell Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Es Castell by Star Rating
- Hotels near Es Castell Airports
- Accommodation near Es Castell Attractions
- More accommodation types in Es Castell
- Choose Your Es Castell Hotel Style
- Search Es Castell Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Es Castell
- Hotels Near Es Castell, Balearic Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends