Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 24 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 16 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 7 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 11 Aug 2019
Pocket Guide: Port d'Addaia
Visiting Port d'Addaia
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Port d'Addaia has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Mahon (MAH-Minorca), 9.9 mi (16 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Port d'Addaia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, while the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- About 19 millimetres of rain falls on Port d'Addaia each year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Port d'Addaia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Port d'Addaia, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Port d'Addaia?
Port d'Addaia Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Port d'Addaia by Star Rating
- Hotels near Port d'Addaia Airports
- Accommodation near Port d'Addaia Attractions
- More accommodation types in Port d'Addaia
- Choose Your Port d'Addaia Hotel Style
- Search Port d'Addaia Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Port d'Addaia
- Hotels Near Port d'Addaia, Mercadal
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends