Visiting Cala Llonga
Visitors can enjoy all that Cala Llonga has to offer including the waterfront, restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. Top sights around the area include Mahon Harbour, Monte Toro and Son Bou Beach.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Cala Llonga
- The closest major airport is in Mahon (MAH-Minorca), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Cala Llonga
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Mahon Harbour, Monte Toro and Son Bou Beach. Additionally, you'll find Santo Tomas Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Cala Llonga. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Aparthotel HG Cala Llonga is located 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the city centre. This 4-star aparthotel in Mahon features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia travellers love its beach locale and high-quality beds.
- Luxury Villa-heated Private Salt Pool, Fantastic View, Quiet Location Near Mahon is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Mahon features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Cala Llonga
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- Cala Llonga gets about 505.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 8°C