Guests will appreciate the horseback riding, restaurants and spas in Lourinha. Relaxing and welcoming, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its beaches, coffeehouses and bars.
- There are 5 Lourinha hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Lourinha
- Horseback riding is one of the top activities, whereas Buddha Eden, Atlantic Coast Spa, and Serra de Montejunto Lookout are favourite sights to visit
- Known for its museums, whereas Lourinha Museum, Museum of Cadaval, and Museu Municipal are some local cultural sights
- The beaches and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and Porto Novo Beach, Consolation Beach, and Peniche Beach are several places worth visiting
Staying in Lourinha
Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate these traveler-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Hotel Figueiredo's
- Hotel Dom Lourenço
Hotel Figueiredo's, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating. Also Hotel Dom Lourenço has a 3 rating by guests.