Search Hotels in Peniche
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Sep 2018
Visitors to Peniche are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, parks and coffee shops. Around the area, top sights include Baleal Beach, Obidos Castle and Sao Martinho do Porto Beach.
- There are 222 hotels and other accommodation options in Peniche
- The closest major airport is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 42.7 mi (68.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Peniche
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Baleal Beach, Consolation Beach and Peniche Beach (Praia de Peniche). A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fortaleza and Cabo Carvoeiro.
In Obidos, there are 222 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily organise your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sea Garden Residência - Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in Peniche de Cima can enjoy access to free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- MH Peniche - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- Ride Surf Resort & SPA - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Obidos Castle, located 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Sao Martinho do Porto Beach, which is 16.5 mi (26.6 km) away.
Dressing for Peniche
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Peniche gets about 701 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 8°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Peniche?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Peniche, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Peniche?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Peniche?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Peniche?
Peniche Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Peniche by Star Rating
- Hotels near Peniche Airports
- Areas of Peniche
- Accommodation near Peniche Attractions
- More accommodation types in Peniche
- Choose Your Peniche Hotel Style
- Search Peniche Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Peniche
- Hotels Near Peniche, Leiria District
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends