Search Hotels in Lordelo do Ouro e Massarelos, Porto
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Top Trending Hotels Near Lordelo do Ouro e Massarelos, Porto
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Apr 2017
Visiting Lordelo do Ouro e Massarelos
Lordelo do Ouro e Massarelos is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its fantastic nightlife and array of dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Casa da Musica and Museum of Port Wine. Choose one of Lordelo do Ouro e Massarelos's hotels and explore the area around Porto with ease.
Staying in Lordelo do Ouro e Massarelos
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Oporto Loft: 4-star guesthouse featuring free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the guesthouse's spacious rooms and central location.
- Douro Dreams Guest House: 3-star guesthouse featuring free WiFi and free self-parking. Expedia travellers like this guesthouse's breakfast.
- Porta Azul Guest House: 3-star guesthouse featuring free WiFi and concierge services. Our guests rate this guesthouse highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Lordelo do Ouro e Massarelos may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in Porto. Cedofeita is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its array of dining options. This neighbourhood has 140 hotels and other accommodation options for you to choose from, including these favourites:
- Charming House Cedofeita: 4-star guesthouse featuring free breakfast, free WiFi and a terrace.
- BO - Sá de Noronha: 3-star apartment with free WiFi and concierge services, 11-minute walk from Porto Cathedral. Expedia travellers like this apartment's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- Casa do Conto: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, parking and 24-hour room service, 11-minute walk from Casa da Musica. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and breakfast.
Sightseeing Around This Porto Neighbourhood
Electric Tram Museum, Romantico Museum and Museum of Port Wine feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in Lordelo do Ouro e Massarelos. You could also plan a visit to Casa da Musica or Bom Sucesso Market when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
Plan a stop at Carmelitas Church or Lions Fountain in Cedofeita, a neighbourhood nearby.