Search Hotels in União de Freguesias do Centro, Porto
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near União de Freguesias do Centro, Porto
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
Visiting União de Freguesias do Centro
União de Freguesias do Centro is an historic neighbourhood known for its stunning river views and stunning cathedral. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Casa da Musica, Museum of Port Wine and Porto Cathedral. União de Freguesias do Centro is a great base for exploring the greater Porto area, especially with so many hotels to choose from.
Staying in União de Freguesias do Centro
Here are some accommodation choices in União de Freguesias do Centro for you to consider:
- InPatio GuestHouse: 4-star guesthouse with free breakfast, free WiFi and a coffee shop, steps from Porto Cathedral. Our guests enjoy the guesthouse's spacious rooms and central location.
- Your Opo Bolhão Apartments: 4-star apartment with a restaurant, free WiFi and parking, 12-minute walk from Porto Cathedral. Expedia travellers like this apartment's central location and helpful staff.
- Oporto Loft: 4-star guesthouse featuring free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests rate this guesthouse highly for its spacious rooms and central location.
União de Freguesias do Centro might not have accommodation options to meet your needs but there are other neighbourhoods to consider in Porto. Cedofeita is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its array of dining options. This neighbourhood has 140 hotels and other accommodation options for you to choose from, including these favourites:
- Charming House Cedofeita: 4-star guesthouse featuring free breakfast, free WiFi and a terrace.
- BO - Sá de Noronha: 3-star apartment with free WiFi and concierge services, 11-minute walk from Porto Cathedral. Expedia travellers like this apartment's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- Casa do Conto: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, parking and 24-hour room service, 11-minute walk from Casa da Musica. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and breakfast.
Attractions like Casa da Musica, Museum of Port Wine and Soares dos Reis National Museum highlight Porto's local culture. Porto Cathedral and Holy Trinity Church are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
Plan a stop at Carmelitas Church or Lions Fountain in Cedofeita, a neighbourhood nearby.
Getting Around União de Freguesias do Centro and the Greater Porto Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Trindade Station, Aliados Station or Bolhao Station. If you want to head out of town, you can hop aboard a train at Porto Sao Bento Station. Learn about your options for water transport at the port.