Search Hotels in Bonfim, Porto
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Bonfim, Porto
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2020
Bonfim is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its array of dining options. Book your hotel now and use Bonfim as your home base for exploring the sights in and around Porto.
Staying in Bonfim
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Palácio Fenizia: Guesthouse with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and parking, 15-minute walk from Porto Cathedral. Our guests enjoy the guesthouse's helpful staff.
- Malmerendas Boutique Lodging: 4-star guesthouse featuring free breakfast, free WiFi and parking. Expedia travellers like this guesthouse's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Bonfim 234 Townhouse: 3-star apartment featuring free WiFi and concierge services. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its walkable location and clean rooms.
Bonfim may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby Porto neighbourhood instead. Sé is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its interesting historical sites. This neighbourhood is home to 171 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- InPatio GuestHouse: 4-star guesthouse with free breakfast, free WiFi and a coffee shop, steps from Porto Cathedral. Our guests enjoy the guesthouse's spacious rooms and central location.
- Arco Apartments: 4-star apartment with a winery, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, steps from Porto Cathedral. Expedia travellers like this apartment's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- InterContinental Porto - Palacio das Cardosas: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge, 7-minute walk from Porto Cathedral. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and walkable location.
Sightseeing Around Porto
There's plenty to see and do while you're in Bonfim. Experience Porto with a visit to other sights like Sandeman Cellars or Porto Cathedral.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Sé, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Porto Cathedral. Think about a stop by Santa Clara Church, Praça da Batalha and Guerra Junqueiro House Museum during your stay.
Getting Around Bonfim and the Greater Porto Area
If you want to head out of town, you can hop aboard a train at Porto Campanha Station.