Get an overview of this hotelRomantic London hotel in London City Centre, walk to Royal Albert Hall
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in London City Centre, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Royal Albert Hall and Imperial College London. Kensington Palace and Hyde Park are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business center, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 50 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Guests will also find wired Internet, flat-screen TVs, and minibars.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Gore Hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 1679 square feet (156 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
The Gore Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 156
- Conference space size (feet) - 1679
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period )
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Bistro One Ninety - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Bar 190 - This cocktail bar specializes in British cuisine. Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 45 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 23 for adults and GBP 11.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 45 per day
- Gore Hotel
- Gore Hotel London
- Gore London
- Hotel Gore
- The Gore Hotel London, England
We should mention
One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.