Get an overview of this hotelRomantic London hotel in Kensington, walk to Royal Albert Hall
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Kensington, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Royal Albert Hall and Imperial College London. Kensington Palace and Hyde Park are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business centre and Concierge services are on-site.
All 50 properties feature thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers, along with free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Guests will also find high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), flat-screen televisions and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Gore Hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to A business centre.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 1679 square feet (156 square metres). This business-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and concierge services.
The Gore Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 156
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1679
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period )
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Bistro One Ninety – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Bar 190 – This cocktail bar specialises in British cuisine. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 45 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP24 for adults and GBP12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP45 per day
- Gore Hotel London
- Gore Hotel
- Gore London
- The Gore Hotel London, England
We should mention
One child aged 6 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.