Get an overview of this hotel4-star London hotel in Marylebone, walk to BT Tower
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Marylebone, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of BT Tower, Royal Academy of Music, and London Palladium Theatre. University of London and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business center, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 332 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find minibars, coffee makers, and pillow menus.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 12 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park is a smoke-free property.
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 332
- Number of floors - 7
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 8
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Junction Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 40 per day
- Holiday Inn London Park
- Holiday Inn London Regent's Park
- Holiday Inn Regent's
- Holiday Inn Regent's Hotel
- Holiday Inn Regent's Hotel London Park
- Holiday Inn London Regent's Park Hotel
- Holiday Inn Regent's Park Hotel
- Holiday Inn Regent's Park
- Holiday Inn London - Regent`s Park Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park England
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.