Visitors can enjoy all that Lifton has to offer including the coffee shops, bars and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its cosy and welcoming setting. A top sight in the area is Dartmoor. In Lifton, there are 15 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lifton
A favourite place to visit in the city is Dingles Fairground Heritage Centre. Additionally, you'll find Dartmoor in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Lifton. Below is a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Arundell Arms Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Lifton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Lifton gets about 959.20 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C