Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Jul 2020
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Leinfelden-Echterdingen, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping, restaurants and breweries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and coffee shops. SI-Centrum Stuttgart, Stuttgart TV Tower and Old Castle (State Museum of Wurttemberg) are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 390 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Stuttgart
- The closest major airport is in Stuttgart (STR), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Leinfelden-Echterdingen
SI-Centrum Stuttgart, Stuttgart TV Tower and Old Castle (State Museum of Wurttemberg) are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Schillerplatz and New Castle.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Leinfelden-Echterdingen. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Parkhotel Stuttgart Messe-Airport - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Essential by Dorint Stuttgart Airport - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi.
- MOXY Stuttgart Airport/Messe - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a 24-hour health club and a bar. Expedia customers like its bar and helpful staff.
Top places to see in the area include Stuttgart Trade Fair, located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Schlossplatz, which is 6.6 mi/10.7 km away.
Getting around Leinfelden-Echterdingen
You can take advantage of metro transport at Leinfelden S-Bahn, Leinfelden U-Bahn and Echterdingen S-Bahn. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Leinfelden-Echterdingen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Leinfelden-Echterdingen gets about 736.60 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Leinfelden-Echterdingen?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Leinfelden-Echterdingen, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Leinfelden-Echterdingen?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Leinfelden-Echterdingen?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Leinfelden-Echterdingen?
What's the best luxury hotel in Leinfelden-Echterdingen?
Leinfelden-Echterdingen Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Leinfelden-Echterdingen by Star Rating
- Hotels near Leinfelden-Echterdingen Airports
- Areas of Leinfelden-Echterdingen
- Accommodation near Leinfelden-Echterdingen Attractions
- More accommodation types in Leinfelden-Echterdingen
- Choose Your Leinfelden-Echterdingen Hotel Style
- Search Leinfelden-Echterdingen Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Leinfelden-Echterdingen
- Hotels Near Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Stuttgart
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends