Leeds Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Leeds with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 20 pet-friendly hotels. Check out these popular Leeds hotels and accommodation types that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and walkable location.
- Pets are welcome at The Midland Hotel. This inn offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Guests enjoy this 3-star inn's breakfast and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Britannia Leeds Bradford Airport Hotel. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's bar and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Leeds
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Leeds is 20 mm
Exploring Leeds with your pet
Known for its university life and theatres, Leeds has lots to offer visitors, including its sports, gardens and cathedrals. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as First Direct Arena and Royal Armouries. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Thackray Medical Museum and Kirkstall Abbey. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Paws for Thought Pet Centre, Pets at Home Meanwood or Pets at Home Wakefield.