Search Hotels in Latin, Paris
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Latin, Paris
Reviewed on 25 Feb 2020
Travellers love the Latin neighbourhood for its top museums and major shopping area. You might plan a visit to Pantheon while you're in town. Latin has hotels to suit everyone's tastes, and makes a great base for exploring the sights in and around Paris.
Staying in Latin
You’ll find plenty of accommodation choices in this romantic, walkable neighbourhood and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Hotel d'Aubusson: 5-star hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a 24-hour business centre, 5-minute walk from Pont Neuf. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and helpful staff.
- Relais Saint Germain: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant and a bar/lounge, 7-minute walk from Luxembourg Palace. Expedia travellers like this hotel's central location and breakfast.
- Hôtel Victoire & Germain: 4-star hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a 24-hour business centre, 7-minute walk from Pont Neuf. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its central location and proximity to public transport.
Latin may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby Paris neighbourhood instead. The Sorbonne neighbourhood has lots to explore while you're in town. This neighbourhood has 78 hotels and other accommodation options for you to choose from, including these favourites:
- Le Lapin Blanc: 4-star hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and laundry facilities, 7-minute walk from Luxembourg Gardens. Our guests enjoy the hotel's proximity to public transport and overall value.
- Hotel Les Dames du Panthéon: 4-star hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a business centre, steps from Pantheon. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Hôtel Des Grands Hommes: 3-star hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and laundry facilities, steps from Pantheon. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and proximity to public transport.
Sightseeing Around Paris
Pantheon, Place du Panthéon and Arenes de Lutece are some of the notable landmarks to see while you're in Latin. Collège de France and Sorbonne University are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Sorbonne, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Pantheon. Other places worth visiting include Collège de France, Musee National du Moyen Age and Sorbonne University.
Getting Around Latin and the Greater Paris Area
If you want to see more of the city, Maubert-Mutualité Metro Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Cardinal Lemoine Metro Station and Paris Luxembourg Station.