Search Hotels in 14th Arrondissement, Paris
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check 14th Arrondissement hotel prices
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 25 Feb 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting 14th Arrondissement
14th Arrondissement is a scenic neighbourhood known for its charming cafes and array of dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Paris Catacombs and Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art. Book a hotel in 14th Arrondissement and start exploring everything in and around Paris.
Staying in 14th Arrondissement
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Le Fabe Hotel: 3-star hotel featuring a bar/lounge, a sauna and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the hotel's walkable location and helpful staff.
- Hôtel des Académies et des Arts: 4-star hotel with free WiFi, a coffee shop and massage/treatment rooms, 13-minute walk from Paris Catacombs. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Hôtel Mistral: 3-star hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a terrace, 10-minute walk from Paris Catacombs. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
14th Arrondissement might not have your ideal accommodation, so consider a different Paris neighbourhood. The Croulebarbe neighbourhood has lots to explore while you're in town. This neighbourhood is home to 7 hotels and other accommodation options, including these top choices:
- Hôtel Henriette: 3-star hotel with free WiFi, a terrace and a 24-hour front desk, 12-minute walk from Jardin des Plantes. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and quiet location.
- Hotel-Restaurant Le Vert Galant: 3-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a rooftop terrace and free WiFi. Expedia travellers like this hotel's helpful staff and nice bathrooms.
- Mercure Paris Gobelins Place d'Italie: 4-star hotel featuring free WiFi, parking and a terrace. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and walkable location.
Paris Catacombs, Place Denfert-Rocherau and Place de Catalogne are some of the notable landmarks to see while you're in 14th Arrondissement. Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art and Parc Montsouris are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
Croulebarbe is a nearby neighbourhood, and while you're here you can make time for a stop at Galerie des Gobelins.
Getting Around 14th Arrondissement and the Greater Paris Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Alésia Metro Station, Mouton-Duvernet Station or Denfert-Rochereau Station. If you'd like to get out and explore some more sights, hop on a train to explore the nearby area. Paris Denfert-Rochereau Station is the closest train station, but Paris Montparnasse-Pasteur Station and Paris-Vaugirard Station are also close by.