Search Hotels in 17th Arrondissement, Paris
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check 17th Arrondissement hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting 17th Arrondissement
Travellers love the 17th Arrondissement neighbourhood for its charming cafes, sightseeing and major shopping area. You might plan a visit to Palais des Congres de Paris while you're in town. With hotels to suit everyone's tastes, 17th Arrondissement serves as a good starting point for exploring the greater Paris area.
Staying in 17th Arrondissement
You’ll find plenty of accommodation choices in this romantic, upmarket neighbourhood and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Le Tsuba Hotel: 4-star hotel with a fitness centre, a bar/lounge and a sauna, 8-minute walk from Arc de Triomphe. Our guests enjoy the hotel's quiet location and helpful staff.
- Celeste Hotel & Spa: 4-star hotel with a bar/lounge, a sauna and free WiFi, 8-minute walk from Moulin Rouge.
- B Montmartre: 4-star hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a coffee shop, 8-minute walk from Moulin Rouge. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and breakfast.
17th Arrondissement may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby Paris neighbourhood instead. The Plaine-de-Monceau neighbourhood is a great choice for your home base while visiting the area. This neighbourhood is home to 38 hotels and other accommodation options including these top choices:
- Hotel Ampere: 4-star hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and parking, 12-minute walk from Parc Monceau. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- XO Hotel Paris: 4-star hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a coffee shop, 13-minute walk from Parc Monceau. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- L'edmond Hôtel: 4-star hotel with free WiFi, parking and 24-hour room service, 6-minute walk from Parc Monceau. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its walkable location and breakfast.
Sightseeing Around Paris
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Musee Nissim de Camondo, Jacquemart-Andre Museum or Museum of Romantic Life during your stay in 17th Arrondissement. You could also plan a visit to Palais des Congres de Paris or Square des Batignolles when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
Plaine-de-Monceau is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might consider a stop by Espace Champerret while you're checking out Paris.
Getting Around 17th Arrondissement and the Greater Paris Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Wagram Station, Malesherbes Station or Paris Pereire-Levallois Station. If you want to venture out of town, Paris Pont-Cardinet Station is the closest train station. You can also catch a ride at Paris Porte de Clichy Station.