Search Hotels in La Teste-de-Buch
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Aug 2017
Reviewed on 25 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 17 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 24 Jul 2017
Reviewed on 26 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 27 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 31 Aug 2020
Pocket Guide: La Teste-de-Buch
Visiting La Teste-de-Buch
Guests will appreciate the restaurants, beaches and golfing in La Teste-de-Buch. Visitors who travel to this tucked away, welcoming and lakefront city can discover its shopping, spas and coffeehouses.
- There are 7 La Teste-de-Buch hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around La Teste-de-Buch
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Arcachon Golf, Arcachon Golf Club, and Gujan-Mestras Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- Popular family attractions include Zooland Park, Aqualand, and Kid Parc
- The lakes and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and Dune of Pilat, Arcachon Beach, and Biscarrosse Beach are several places worth visiting
Getting around La Teste-de-Buch
La Teste-de-Buch has many options for getting around. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at La Teste Station.
Staying in La Teste-de-Buch
With 6 hotels and other accommodations in La Teste-de-Buch, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 55 to GBP 88 per night.Consider the following top-rated traditional hotels for your family trip or any other travel plans:
- Best Western Plus Design & Spa Bassin D'arcachon
- All Suites Appart Hotel La Teste de Buch
- Etche Ona
- Ibis Arcachon La Teste
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Etche Ona with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Best Western Plus Design & Spa Bassin D'arcachon and ibis Arcachon La Teste are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for La Teste-de-Buch
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for La Teste-de-Buch is 31 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in La Teste-de-Buch?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in La Teste-de-Buch, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to La Teste-de-Buch?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in La Teste-de-Buch?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in La Teste-de-Buch?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to La Teste-de-Buch?
What are some accommodation options with pools in La Teste-de-Buch?
La Teste-de-Buch Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in La Teste-de-Buch by Star Rating
- Hotels near La Teste-de-Buch Airports
- Accommodation near La Teste-de-Buch Attractions
- More accommodation types in La Teste-de-Buch
- Choose Your La Teste-de-Buch Hotel Style
- Search La Teste-de-Buch Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in La Teste-de-Buch
- Hotels Near La Teste-de-Buch, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends