Guests are sure to enjoy the spas, theme park and shopping in Cap-Ferret. This city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, bars and beaches.
- There are 4 Cap-Ferret hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac), 28.4 mi (45.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Cap-Ferret
- A marina is one of the top activities, whereas Jetée de Bélisaire, Parc de Loisirs du Four, and Thalazur Thalassotherapie Arcachon are favourite sights to visit
- Popular family attractions include Kid Parc, Aqualand, and Zooland Park
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Le Phare du Cap Ferret and Winter Town
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places to visit include Arcachon Beach, Dune of Pilat, and Beach of Taussat-les-Bains
Getting around Cap-Ferret
There are many transport options in Cap-Ferret. You can explore your options for water transport at the marina.
Staying in Cap-Ferret
You might like one of these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Côté Sable
- Domaine du Ferret Balnéo & Spa
Côté Sable, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Domaine du Ferret Balnéo & Spa has a 3.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Cap-Ferret
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Cap-Ferret each year