Visiting La Glacerie
Visitors to La Glacerie are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, festivals and waterfront.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in La Glacerie
- The closest major airport is in Alderney (ACI), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in La Glacerie
Places to visit in the larger region include La Cité de la Mer, Brix Church and Nez de Jobourg. Additionally, you'll find La Fiere Bridge and Iron Mike Monument and Cape La Hague in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in La Glacerie. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ibis budget Cherbourg La Glacerie - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Ibis Cherbourg La Glacerie - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Campanile Cherbourg - La Glacerie - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and convenient parking.
Dressing for La Glacerie
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- La Glacerie gets about 27 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 4°C