Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Sainte-Mere-Eglise, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants and beaches. Visitors who travel to this welcoming, cosy city can discover its coffeehouses, tours and museums.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Caen (CFR-Carpiquet), 41.4 mi (66.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Sainte-Mere-Eglise
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Cotentin Farm Museum, Airborne Museum, and Utah Beach Museum
- Notable for its churches and landmarks, such as Sainte-Mere-Eglise Church and Maisy Battery, Grandcamp-Maisy, France
Getting around Sainte-Mere-Eglise
Sainte-Mere-Eglise has many options for getting around. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Staying in Sainte-Mere-Eglise
Seeking a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may appreciate Hotel Le Sainte Mere.
Hotel Le Sainte Mere, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Sainte-Mere-Eglise
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Sainte-Mere-Eglise gets about 27 millimetres of rain per year