Visitors to Bricquebec-en-Cotentin are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its beaches.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Bricquebec-en-Cotentin
- The closest major airport is in Alderney (ACI), 29.7 mi (47.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Jersey (JER), 29.7 mi (47.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bricquebec-en-Cotentin
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Cour du Château. You'll also find Brix Church and Barneville Beach in the area.
Here's a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Le Chateau de Bricquebec - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
Dressing for Bricquebec-en-Cotentin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 5°C at night
- About 27 millimetres of rain falls on Bricquebec-en-Cotentin each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 4°C