Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Quettehou has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas July is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Caen (CFR-Carpiquet), 47.9 mi (77.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Quettehou
Quettehou is adjacent to Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue. Popular sights in the area include Tatihou Island Maritime Museum and Tatihou Fort.
Staying in Quettehou
Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might love LA DEMEURE DU PERRON.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is LA DEMEURE DU PERRON with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Quettehou
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, while the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of 5°C
- Quettehou gets about 27 millimetres of rain per year