Search Hotels in Portbail
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Portbail
Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants, bars and beaches in Portbail. Cosy and welcoming, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its shopping.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Jersey (JER), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from the city centre
Staying in Portbail
You might like Aux 13 Arches for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Aux 13 Arches with a 4.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Portbail
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 5°C at night
- About 27 millimetres of rain falls on Portbail each year