Search Hotels in Barneville-Carteret
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 24 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 2 Aug 2017
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 11 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 2 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 3 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 13 Nov 2020
Visitors to Barneville-Carteret are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, seaside and gardens. Top sights around the area include Mont Orgueil Castle and Jersey Zoological Park (Jersey Zoo).
- There are 37 hotels and other accommodation options in Barneville-Carteret
- The closest major airport is in Jersey (JER), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Alderney (ACI), 30.1 mi (48.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Barneville-Carteret
The city's natural beauty is on display at Barneville Beach, Carteret Beach and Plage Potinière. Additionally, you might want to add Carteret Lighthouse to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 37 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Barneville-Carteret. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel-Restaurant La Marine - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free Internet. Expedia travellers love its beach locale and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hôtel de Paris - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Mont Orgueil Castle, located 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city centre, and Jersey Zoological Park (Jersey Zoo), which is 17 mi (27.4 km) away.
Dressing for Barneville-Carteret
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 5°C at night
- About 797.40 millimetres of rain falls on Barneville-Carteret each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 4°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Barneville-Carteret?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Barneville-Carteret, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Barneville-Carteret?
What's the best place to stay for families in Barneville-Carteret?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Barneville-Carteret?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Barneville-Carteret?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Barneville-Carteret?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Barneville-Carteret?
Barneville-Carteret Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Barneville-Carteret by Star Rating
- Hotels near Barneville-Carteret Airports
- Accommodation near Barneville-Carteret Attractions
- More accommodation types in Barneville-Carteret
- Choose Your Barneville-Carteret Hotel Style
- Search Barneville-Carteret Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Barneville-Carteret
- Hotels Near Barneville-Carteret, Normandy
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends