Overview of Tomoya Residence Hotel Kyoto Nijo Takakura
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double One Bedroom Suite with Kitchenette and Garden view – Ground Floor
Twin One Bedroom Suite with Kitchenette and Garden view – Ground Floor
Twin One Bedroom Suite with Kitchenette
2 Bedroom Executive Suite
Deluxe Double Room with Living Area
Deluxe Twin Room with Living Area
Run of the House
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood, Tomoya Residence Hotel Kyoto Nijo Takakura is in the city centre and near a metro station. Nijō Castle and Kyoto Tower are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Nishiki Market and Kawaramachi. Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park are not to be missed.
- Nishiki Market - 12 min walk
- Kawaramachi - 13 min walk
- Kyoto Imperial Palace - 14 min walk
- Pontocho - 15 min walk
- Nijō Castle - 15 min walk
- Karasuma Oike Station - 6 min walk
- Jingu-marutamachi Station - 16 min walk
- Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 62 min drive
- Laboratorio - 1 min walk
- Rokka - 1 min walk
- TAKAKURA NIJO - 1 min walk
- Bar Chez Quasimodo - 1 min walk
- 京都さんじ - 1 min walk
About this property
Tomoya Residence Hotel Kyoto Nijo Takakura
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2000 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1699 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.