- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of RC HOTEL KYOTO YASAKA
Choose dates to view prices
1F Double Room
2F Twin Bed Room
3F Double Bed Room
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Higashiyama neighbourhood, RC HOTEL KYOTO YASAKA is in the historical district and on the boardwalk. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Philosopher's Walk and Lake Biwa, while Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Kyoto Racecourse or Nishikyogoku Athletic Stadium.
- Yasaka Shrine - 9 min walk
- Kiyomizu Temple - 10 min walk
- Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 15 min walk
- Pontocho - 16 min walk
- Kawaramachi - 19 min walk
- Gion-shijo Station - 15 min walk
- Higashiyama Station - 19 min walk
- Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 69 min drive
- 東山荘 - 2 min walk
- Rocca and friends truck - 3 min walk
- マミ - 3 min walk
- かぶらや - 3 min walk
- % Arabica Kyoto 東山 - 3 min walk
About this property
RC HOTEL KYOTO YASAKA
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3238.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We LOVED this place. Cool modern & industrial vibe, great location, amazing amenities, sparkling clean and friendly staff. Would absolutely stay there again.